The internet, defined as the web of various interconnected networks worldwide has led to globalization today. The chain of links building up between various countries is only a by effect of increasing use of internet nowadays.
The use of internet for such purposes needs properly functional connections. And for an internet connection to be functional and proper two pre conditions need to be fulfilled i.e. a router and an IP Address. Ever heard of any of both of these terms? No or don’t remember? Whatever the case may be, let us discuss both of the terms in brief below.
A router is a hardware device used in setting up a network for the purpose of providing directions to the- to be transferred data files in order to reach the end systems of the network. Each one of this is allotted a unique identity for the purpose of categorization. This distinct identity is what we term as an IP Address. An IP Address is a segregated 32 bits number allotted to each of the routers divided into octets.
How to Login to 10.0.0.1 IP Router?
Making out the most of a router device that we possess, we need to log in to its admin panel. There is a completely structured procedure set up for the process of logging in to the 192.168.1.200 router IP which is stated below:
- STEP 1- Initially open a primary web browser and type in the IP Address of your router i.e. 192.168.1.200 in the address bar. Tap the enter key on your keyboard once you are done with typing in the required address.
- STEP 2- Here in a new window appears, there enter the login credentials of your router i.e. its username and password.
- STEP 3- In case you had changed the credentials earlier at some point of time, then enter the updated ones only and press the enter key.
- STEP 4- By now you will get the administrative access to you router’s interface and the available settings, once the login process has completed.
- STEP 5- Now you may alter the default settings of your router as per your own requirements.
Being well versed with the above process, we will easily be able to log in to any router IP in the same manner. Its just that another fact to be considered for sure is knowing and being sure about our router’s IP Address.
It can easily be found by clicking on the command prompt. Thereafter pressing the window icon and typing key R and entering cmd in the run box.
Next, you need to type in ‘ipconfig’ and lastly to press enter. You will be shown the IP Address of your router by this time.
Hence, the above article clearly stands out to explain what routers and IP Addresses are, what 192.168.1.200 router IP is, how to log in to it, how to find a device’s IP Address or how to change it. Thus, the above context is surely enough to learn all one needs to be aware about 192.168.1.200 and its related aspects.